• 250 thousand years ago BC.. In prehistoric Egypt was home to primitive man, who was trapped animals where the region in the far south of the Nuba rich grass
• In about the year 4000 BC.. Appeared irrigation systems and Egypt became small tribal kingdoms and the Upper symbolized by his white crown and Lower Egypt, symbolized by his red crown and united King Menes from the south of the two countries since 3200 years BC. And make the capital of Memphis (Memphis). This uniformity make Egypt a safe country and its capital Memphis and this is clear from the records of the many who kept them dry climate to be reserved through successive times and verses on papyrus.
• divide the history of Egypt for thirty family until entry of Alexander the Great, Egypt and this date where gaps overlooked rule several periods of Egypt's rulers. See: Maniton.
• Under the ruler of Egypt makes it divinity since the unification Musraam 3200 years BC.. Even the Roman occupation of Egypt.
• 2772 BC. M. Egyptians knew that the calendar 365 days a year.
• 2700 BC.. King Djoser built his pyramid pyramid known Saqqara.
• 2560 BC.. King Khufu built the Great Pyramid, which remained the highest building in the world until the 13th century.
• 2260 BC. Events of the story took place Eloquent Peasant
• 2050 BC. Become good Luxor during the Middle Kingdom, the capital of Egypt.
• 2000 BC.. Egypt cats روضت to catch snakes and progress in astronomy and paid off the flood forecasting.
• 1786 BC.. Hyksos who came to Egypt as traders and action in previous turbulent century, occupying the north of Egypt and yet advance the horse and the wheel and a strong influence because of internal problems in Egypt.
• 1560 BC.. Ahmose the expulsion of the Hyksos and other Asian tribes, the founding of the modern state and Egypt became a colonial state and controlled most of the ancient world.
• 1500 BC.. Use sweep
• 1425 BC.. King Thutmose III took power in Egypt and founded the Egyptian Empire, or what is described as the modern state
• 1375 BC.. Call monotheism of Akhenaten and moved the capital from Thebes to Tel el-Amarna and prevent sun worship, which led to the disintegration of large parts of the Egyptian Empire
• 1271 BC.. King Ramses II fights Alhethein on the country's eastern border in a long battle its name Cadiz did not win a
• 1285 BC.. King of the Hittites Khatossell second convene a peace agreement with Ramses II is the first peace agreement in history and blog came to power parity
• 1167 BC. The death of Ramses III (1198 1167) Last kings of Egypt bones and a weak central state, priests, and provincial governors in control of Egypt and the beginning of the Late Period
• 750 BC.. King كاشتا south reach of government and declares himself king of the country and the son of the god Amun.
• 671 BC.. Wars with the Assyrians
• 661 BC.. Egyptians expelled the Assyrians by Obsmatik I
• 601 BC. King Necho II repels Babylonian invasion war Egyptian Babylonian
• 525 BC.. Alakhmignon invade Egypt and ruled it for the year 405 BC.
• 405 BC.. Egyptians expelled the Persians at the hands of Imereti
• 343 BC.. Persians occupy Egypt again until 332 BC.
• 332 BC.. Alexander the Great invades Egypt and founded Alexandria
• 323 BC.. Beginning of the rule of the Ptolemies
• 30 BC.. Cleopatra VII commit suicide - the end of the reign of Ptolemy and the beginning of Roman rule
• 330 m Byzantine Roman rule of Egypt.
• 641 entry of Islam Egypt after 33 years of his appearance in Mecca
These concepts did not exist I have the rest of the people. And built and decorated the graves and decorated Ptothitha have to live by the eternal existence. Egypt was the superpower and the world was the old political influence often extends its influence to neighboring countries in east Asia and west Africa. And south of heart and Puntland to Yemen and the ancient Egyptians call their land Kemet Kemet any land because the black Nile provide them with silt and was also called rational Deshret any ground reference to the color red sands of the desert, which is burning in the sun. The abundance of flood water has made them Avemun network for irrigation and agriculture and manufactured boat traffic, transport and fishing river.
Agriculture has begun in the town of Badari in six 5000 BC.. The Fayoum settlers before planting the Badari thousand years. And was Mermaid Delta city on its western border since 4500 BC.. In the city of Bhutto emerged pottery decorated model differs from the pottery in Upper Egypt. There was a difference between the ancient Egyptians between Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt in the faith and way of burying the dead and architecture. The King Mena in 3100 BC.. And united the two countries (Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt). He put on his head eutrophication white symbolizes the face of tribal and Red sea face. The king made Mina Memphis Memphis unified capital and was located west of the Nile at Giza and Abydos cemetery property and moved to the Saqqara during the era of the Old Kingdom.
The ancient Egyptians had their calendar time since the early stage and was based on Mlahzanhm of the sun and the stars in the sky and the dates of the Nile flood every year. They were using their calendar in the accounts of historical events and festivals and scheduling Narich royal decisions. It was the first attempt to make a calendar year 8000 BC.. When making stone circles (see: Afbara. Stonehenge) in the corner of the maximum southwest Egypt.
The ancient Egyptians Balgdid innovative creative works and stunning the world both in embalming (article), music, sculpture, literature, painting, architecture and drama. After days of consolidation مبنا religious belief have become a formal attributes of pluralism in the gods and Theology and the environment have an impact on religious thought and worship Pharaonic gods, where the human or animal forms, or a combination of them. These forms Jsdwiha ancient Egyptian forces of nature and its elements. Formation of myths and stories about gods and their world to understand the complex interactions in the universe around them.